Monday 22 September 2014

Scentsy Blog Update - Brittany Gerrity - Certified Consultant


Heya Scentsy Friends!

I hope everyone is enjoying the non-official start to the fall season! Next week it's official! The weather is dropping in temperature fast, and the leaves have begun to change colour!

This is my absolute FAVOURITE time of the year, I cant say it enough!

I just thought i'd take a moment to post about what's going on in my Scentsy journey and what I have coming up!

First off, the end of October will be my 1 year Scentiversary, which is very exciting! I am having a blast on my journey, and cannot believe how satisfying it is to be part of such an amazing family.

Coming up I also have a few vendor events at some Christmas/Holiday fairs where I live, and this is my favourite thing to do! I LOVE seeing people face to face and having that opportunity to share the Scentsy Fragrance experience with everyone!

I have begun prep for those events by getting my handouts ready, my product ready to show off and by rehearsing some FAQ answers for those who like to know the nitty gritty of this amazing company.

I have also prepped about 40 Halloween handouts for parents when the wee trick-or-treaters come around. These include a product list sheet, a note from me, as well as a business card and a sample :)
I found these super cute spider web ziplock bags at my local dollar store that fit everything perfectly, and will be easy to pass out!

I have also expanded my horizon and have reached out to connect with local companies in my area that are willing to let me put some of my catalogues and samples in either their staff room, or their waiting area (depending on the type of business). This so far has worked out very well for me, and I am thankful to those who have reached out to me to help a girl out! haha

I have to admit though, I had a "not so hot" month last month, and decided that for September I was going to reach a minimum of 500 PRV as my goal to get myself back on track.
Well, its the 19th today, and I have surpassed my goal, and I just so happened to reach almost 800prv so far! Fingers crossed for a  few more orders! I'd love to double my goal! that would be SCENTsational!! lol

What else.... hmmmm...

Oh, my daughter is OBSESSED with her Stella the Unicorn. She faithfully carried Roosevelt around for the past few months, however, now she has moved onto Stella, and she loves her so much! I added a fuzzy blanket Scent Pak to her, and it smells Oh So Yummy!! ... I love the "rainbow" mane and tale on her as well, and how each one is slightly different, it makes them so unique!!

I also received some of my personal fall/winter warmers.... Including my "BoneHead" (the skull warmer), and the "Pumpkin Lace", my October Warmer Of The Month "Grateful Harvest", my charitable cause warmer "Ribbons Of Hope", one of the beauty new glass plug ins in cream... Stella the Unicorn (of course) and Scout the Dragon, as well as some of the new fragrances. I am OBSESSED with Autumn Blaze Maple, Orange Amber, and Boho so far.... they are sooooo this time of the year, and have made my home feel so cozy so far! - I also started warming my October Scent Of The Month "Very Peary Pumpkin" and it is also amazing, it reminds me of pumpkin pie!! I have had some rave reviews so far from those who have received a sneak peek sample from me!
.... Actually, out of the 10 bars I received in my kit, I only have 3 left!!

Hmmmm...

OH, Scentsy Fit Club ... UPDATE - I just registered for my bracelet, im officially down 10lbs!!

Annnd... That's all for now I suppose!!

Lots Of Love!

Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment