Tuesday 9 December 2014

Hello December!!

Welcome To December 2014!!
 


Okay Scentsy Friends!

I know that its already December 9th, and typically I post about the month on the first day of the month, HOWEVER.... I just got back from Cuba! Thanks to my Scentsy Pay I was able to pay for a trip for myself and my wonderful boyfriend.

How great is that? .... right?

Anyway, getting on to what's happening in December!

Unfortunately because of my absence I wasn't able to post on my blog about the Jolly Holiday Sale! WOW there were some amazing deals going on! I can't even believe that I missed it!

I did, however, post about the deals each day on my Facebook page, so if you want to search for me there, I post more frequently about what is going on each day!

As far as what is going on RIGHT NOW!


 
First of all, the DEADLINE
for the Christmas guarantee is this week!


 
DECEMBER WARMER OF THE MONTH
River Birch
 

DECEMBER SCENT OF THE MONTH
 
Blessings
 
 
 
 
 
THE HOLIDAY BRICK BAZARR IS BACK!!
Beginning December 8th while supplies last! Remember how fast these went last time?
DONT MISS OUT!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment