Thursday 29 January 2015

The Final Days Of January



Hey Scentsy Friends,

I know it seems that I always say this, and I really do try, I need to spend more time communicating and blogging with you all!

If you'd like to stay in touch with me, and see my daily updates and posts, please find me on Facebook! Search for Talkin Scents 101!

With that being said, I wanted to express how excited I am for this 2015 season and why I am excited.

First of all, its almost February.... haha, why is that exciting? Well, for Scentsy Consultants its transition month ... the month that we get to sneak peek into what's coming for the new catalogue season. It also means that the Spring Sprint routes have begun, which is SUPER exciting.

This year, the Spring Sprint tour closest to me will be on February 7th in Hamilton, ON. If you're going to be there too, let me know! I'd love to meet you! (Stay tuned for my WHAT IS SPRING SPRINT post!)

February is also exciting because for customers, we offer almost our entire catalogue at 10% off (with some minor exclusions), but I makes a great time for hostesess to have a party because all of your guests are getting an GREAT DEAL!

February also means great things for JOINING the Scentsy Family.... why? Because the starter kit not only includes testers and catalogues from the Fall/Winter Season, but it will also give you everything you need to start off the Spring/Summer season as well at no extra charge! BONUS!!!

Transition time for myself, also gets me excited because I start to realize that winter wont last forever, and my hibernation at home will soon be coming to an end! THE END IS IN SIGHT! I mean, don't get me wrong, I know our beloved Canadian winter will linger on as long as it possibly can.... but we're getting there! I am SOOOOO over these -30 temperatures.... SERIOUSLY.

Also have you seen February's warmer of the month?? HES SOOOO CUTE! Check out my sneak peek on the main page of my blog! Once February is in full swing, I will do an update for you on why im loving this little dude, and why hes the perfect addition to my home, and he will be for yours too! OH... and the Scent Of The Month.... Mmmmmmm.

So 2015.... I have managed to book myself a couple of events. Two of which are multi-day events, which thus far in my Scentsy journey I haven't done yet. I am SOOOO pumped for these! I cant tell you how much I LOVE doing events. If you're a current consultant and haven't done one yet, try and get into one! Even if its a small one at a local church or school fundraiser. You get to meet so many new people, and get to talk face to face about the products that you love! I hear it time and time again too though, that events are hard to book at times, but consistency is key! Stay in touch with event co-ordinaters. It will happen!

I am also getting excited, because soon enough I will hit my first 10,000 lifetime PRV! I have been watching my numbers grow, and in just over 1 year it's happening! This business rocks!

Did I mention that because of Scentsy, I was able to afford not ONE but TWO family vacations? We had our first at the beginning of December 2014, and the next one, we will be taking off to the Mayan Riviera in Mexico at the end of February. This was always my main goal with joining Scentsy.... to be able to do those "above and beyond" things with my family, and its helping me make that happen.

Right... so... good rambling novel Britt, eh?

PS... I miss my purple hair... #scentsyspirit

Anywho, talk soon!

Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment