Monday 2 February 2015

Spring Sprint 2015


I AM SO EXCITED FOR
FEBRUARY 7th!!
 
 
Why??
 
 

BECAUSE I WILL BE AT SPRING SPRINT IN HAMILTON, ON!

 
 
 
I cannot even begin to explain my excitement for this event! This will be the second time I have had the opportunity to attend Spring Sprint, and I had a blast last year, and learned so much since it was closer to the beginning of my Scentsy Journey, but now I am even more excited because I have had a taste of what it's actually all about! This fee for this even for consultants was minimal, and we were even allowed to bring guests while spaces were available. We get an amazing kit to kick start off the new spring/summer season, as well as the opportunity to receive training from the best of the best! This is the most wickedly awesome opportunity for consultants, so if you have the opportunity to go! DO IT!

This year, however, it does fall on my daughter's birthday, which kind of stinks... however, I have made up for it with her and have planned her the best birthday party ever. Well, the best that you can for a 6 year old!!! I am, however, leaving slightly early... although I don't want to miss out on the awesome training, I do want to take an awesome 6 year old to her favourite restaurant for dinner (.... RED LOBSTER)... and the drive I have is about 2 to 2-1/2 hours (depending on whether or not mother nature decides to make it stop snowing for a bit or not... We woke up this morning to over 30cm of snow... grrr!)

Anywho, that's about it for now!

Can't wait!

#scentsyspirit #springsprint2015 #ss2015

Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant
Talkin Scents 101



 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment