Wednesday 29 October 2014

VACATION?!?



Journey Update

 
 
For those of you who have followed my journey so far, know that I originally signed up with Scentsy to have the ability to do things with my family above and beyond our normal life. For example, head on a vacation, be able to buy that extra toy, or splurge on dinner and movie outings.
 
Today will mark my 1 Year Scentiversary, and I am so thankful and joyous about today because I can officially say that we are booked and set and ready to travel to CUBA at the end of November this year, and I have to thank my #Scentsy family for providing me the addiontal income to be able to have this opportunity.

I will be spending a week on a 5 star resort, soaking in the sunshine and counting my blessings. So I have achieved my first goal, officially on the date that marks my 1 year Scentiversary with Scentsy Fragrance.

THANK YOU SCENTSY!

#ichoosescentsy
#scentsyspirit



No comments:

Post a Comment