Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

FEBRUARY 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca
(PHOTO ABOVE IS OF FEBRUARY'S WARMER OF THE MONTH "I HEART YOU")
 
 
What's the first thing that pops into your head when you think of Valentines day candy?
 
 
CHOCOLATE?!?!.... WRONG-O... I said the same thing, coming from a choco-holic I don't blame you.
 
I'm talking about CANDY though....
 
Perhaps Conversation Hearts??
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca
 
 
These iconic candies have been around since 1902, and are made by Necco. Every year Necco adds new sayings onto their beloved candy hearts.
 
This year they have even added "Tweet Me" and "Text Me" - seriously we are so driven by technology these days it sometimes scares me!!
 
 
You're probably thinking what the heck does this have to do with Scentsy?!? ..... here I am rambling on about CANDY... haha..
Well my friends, I found this on the Scentsy blog, and thought it was super fun! Do you remember getting these candies and trying to make sentences or poems with them as a kid?
Scentsy took a spin on this concept, and using the idea of Conversation Hearts to make Scentsy Fragrance sayings and poems related to Valentines day... "CONVERSATION BARS!"
 
I LOVE THIS CONCEPT! So creative!!
 
Here's a super cute example:
 
"I tell myself to Just Breathe when you smile and look into my eyes.
 I feel my soul Awakening when I feel you near me.
The Sheer Innocence of your Wink & a Smile Makes me Quiver with love and longing.
 Our Love Story is beginning"
 
 
 
I know I have fellow Scentsy Fragrance addicts, and I also know they would find this super cute! As cheesy as it may be (I KNOW!).
 
If you have a good Valentine's day saying or poem using Scentsy Fragrance names, email them to me!! I'd love to read what you come up with!  >>> b.gerrity@live.com <<<
 
I want to wish all of my fellow Scentsy addicts, team members, potential recruits and new and loyal customers the happiest of Valentines day!
 
Whether you are in a relationship or not, today is a day to celebrate love! If you are single, love yourself and do something JUST FOR YOU! Everyone deserves a little extra love today!
This also goes without saying, that you never know who may be feeling lonely today... So share a smile with a stranger, and give a friendly hello! Simple words and acts of kindness will go a long way today for some! You never know who's longing for someone to just talk to or share a smile with!
 
SHARE THE SCENTSY EXPERIENCE! :) SHARE THE LOVE! SHARE THE PASSION! :)
 
 
All my love,

Brittany Gerrity
Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy Scentsy



No comments:

Post a Comment