Tuesday 4 February 2014

SPRING SPRINT 2014

SPRING SPRINT 2014

 
 

 

I cant even begin to tell you how excited I am to be attending my first Scentsy Spring Sprint event!
I will be at the Toronto, ON location of February 8th along with my amazing team! This is an amazing opportunity to get up close and personal training, as well as see face to face the spring/summer warmers and scents! I will have great insight as to what's to come and I am excited to have the opportunity to be well informed for my customers, hostesses, and future team members!
 
 
 
If you're going to be there, look for us in our bright pink Scents ETC shirts!
 
 
I picked mine up last night and had to try it on!
 


What do we think!? Cute right?

My team did an AMAZING job in designing and getting this order together!
 
 
SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

SEE YOU THERE FRIENDS!!!
 
Brittany Gerrity
Certified Independent Scentsy Consultant
 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment