Friday 28 February 2014

Little Blog Update

Hey All!

I feel as though I haven't posted enough lately! I just wanted to mention that as hectic as life gets that I am never concerned about my Scentsy business!

After all, that is the GREAT WONDERFUL FANTASTIC thing about Scentsy is that your working hours are so flexible!

You choose your hours!

I also wanted to point out that although I may not have been able to put in as many hours as I would have liked to this past week or so, my business is still going well!

I was able to close a basket party this week that generated over $400.00 in sales!

Point being, choosing to join the Scentsy family means that you are joining a company that offers products that truly do sell themselves.

Working as a consultant is not a daunting task, as much as people may believe it is!

You don't have to be great at sales, and you don't have to slave to earn money!

I cant stress enough how wonderful this opportunity is!

My goal now is to add a new member to my team for March!

If you are interested and want more details, please email me and I will gladly answer any questions that you may have!

b.gerrity@live.com

All my love,

Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment