Friday 20 June 2014

Fragrance Friday

Friday, June 20, 2014
Fragrance Friday
Talkin Scents 101

 
 
So I was out pulling the never ending weeds in my garden, and the floral smell got me in the mood to start warming this fragrance. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not personally a fan of overly floral fragrances, but something about this one just screams summer to me. Perhaps its because I was elbow deep in flowers and soil that sparked my interest in this fragrance, but in any case, I am beginning to have a new found love for the florals :)
 
 
 

 
 
Peony Petals... Yep that's right!
Available In: Scensty Bar, Room Spray, and Scent Circle
 
You cant get much more floral than THAT Scentsy friends, however, it does have that outdoorsy scent to it as well, which I personally think is what gets me going. I love the outdoors in the summertime... even though the outdoors doesn't always love me (beign allergic to the sun and all).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment