Wednesday 4 December 2013

Scent & Warmer Of The Month December 2013

SCENT & WARMER OF THE MONTH
DECEMBER 2013
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca/Scentsy/Buy/Category/1178
 
 
I cant even begin to explain how excited I am about December 2013's warmer and scent of the month.


The warmer is called Silver Frost, and it is the newest addition to the lampshade collection. It features a mirrored glass exterior with a frosted glass finish. It is absolutely stunning when lit up. What I love about it, is not only is it gorgeous to display during the holidays, but it suits the whole winter season! Which, in Canada is basically all year round! LOL!

 


The scent of the month is called Spiced Berries. When I asked a friend what they thought it smelled like, their answer was "ritzy Christmas stores"... I will roll with that! LOL!. It really does smell like Christmas to me! The scent is described as "Frankincense and myrrh waft beneath decadent berries to create a timeless scent".
 
This is selling fast! All 10 Bars I had in stock sold out
 in the first week I had them! Order yours now!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment