Tuesday 17 December 2013

Scent & Warmer of the Month January 2014

Scent & Warmer Of The Month
January 2014




https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca


January 2014 has many exciting things to look forward to, this is only ONE of them! The Warmer of the month is called "I Heart You" and is absolutely adorable!!


Embrace your romantic side in time for Valentines day with I Heart You! Whimsical hearts bubble and float across a simple shape in a beautiful crimson red.

ATTENTION MEN!! The lovely lady in your life would LOVE LOVE LOVE this warmer for Valentines day! Trust me on this one!! It's going to make a PERFECT gift! What better way to show how much you love her! Take advantage of the 10% off discount in January!


https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca
If you follow me on Facebook (scentsbrittanygerrity) or Instagram (missbgerrity), you know how much I have been RAVING about January's scent of the month. When I received my Scent of the Month package last Friday, I jumped for joy!! This LITERALLY smells amazing. I started warming it in my bedroom immediately, and my boyfriend even said it smelled fantastic.
I then brought it into work, and started warming a cube in the ladies room, and the excitement started right away!
One of my co-workers said "I wasn't sure what it was going to smell like from the description, but OH-MY-GOSH I'm in love".
I think I really enjoy it because it's a GREAT unisex scent. Although it's purple in colour, the men in your life will truly enjoy this scent too. Its a great mix between feminine and masculine.
My customers jumped on the opportunity to have a sample that I have been handing out (made as soon as I got the package personally by me!).

On a side note: I should make a post about how I make my samples ;)
Again, this will be available as of January 1st for 10% off as well (although, just a reminder, the discount does not apply when you do a combine and save)
Can't wait until January???? Want a sample to warm at home??? Shoot me a message and I will hook you up! I have bars in stock now! Get 'em before they're gone! (or before I use them all myself!! haha)
All my love,

Brittany





No comments:

Post a Comment