Thursday 5 December 2013

Scentsy Launch Party Order Update

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE


Alright, so I am so stoked that my order was at my house when I got home from work today! 5 boxes worth! Holy cow! This is a lot of Scentsy all in one place and I love it! 

This is what I walked into:


My first thought was .... "Oh boy!" Seemed liked a lot of heavy boxes!! Haha 
So I immediately brought them to my dining room table and began to unpack... Box by box it started piling up... 

This is what came out of these boxes:


A ton of stuff!
I took a break at this point so I could go to my daughters Christmas concert (yet another great aspect of doing Scentsy... Family first! And that's not an issue with Scentsy because you work your own hours and at your own pace)
When I got home I was excited to start organizing orders, but first on the to do list was labelling everything. Once that was done I just went order by order and started packing things together.

I ended up with this:

Looks pretty good if I do say so myself! Then it was just adding final touches:

Tada! The final result! Gift tagged, thank you card, and all tied with a bow! 

I think it turned out super cute :) I kind of wish my most recent scentsy family store order was in though (that's where consultants can purchase business supplies direct from scentsy) so that I could have included the little mini scentsy spatulas... My plan was to attach one to the outside of every order that was over $50 (which in this case was basically for every customer I had who ordered) oh well, maybe they will come in soon and I can just honor the promo and deliver it separately... Hmm! Who knows!

Anyway, that's all for now!

All my love,

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment