Wednesday 4 December 2013

Scentsy Launch Party Delivery!

Scentsy Launch Party Delivery
 

I just checked the update on my Scentsy workstation! My Scentsy Launch Party order is marked as shipped!! WOOHOOO!! That means I should (FINGERS CROSSED) have my deliveries by this Friday! And yes, I meant deliveries as plural... My first party order totaled over $1600 in sales! WOW WOW WOW! Which got my first pay raise! Super exciting! It happened so fast! I love the growth curve you can achieve with Scentsy! I now earn 25% commission :) I was also super close to getting a 5% bonus, but I didn't quite make it there, but that's okay!
Looks like my delivery is coming in 5 separate parcels, because I was issued 5 separate tracking numbers. HOLY COW! That's going to be fun to sort out and deliver for sure!
I will update once I receive the order and post how it goes! :)

All my love,

Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment