Tuesday 1 April 2014

SPRING!!

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!

 
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca



Yes... EVEN IN CANADA!!


I was so excited to wake up this morning and the temperature was +5 outside! Time for us Canadians to bust out our t-shirts and shorts! haha

All joking aside though, I am really excited to be able to be outside and not shiver my buns off! Although, that silly weather man I always talk about has called for "flurries" tomorrow.... ugh. Oh well! The majority of my 10ft tall snow bank at the end of my driveway has melted... its probably only about 4-1/2 ft tall now! Which means I can see traffic coming and its not like playing a driveway version of chicken every time you leave the house!
 
There are many things to look forward to with the warmer weather, including the SMELL OF SPRING! - Check Out My "APRIL 2014" Post for the Scent and Warmer of the month!! Its amazing, and just screams SPRING!!
 
SPRING BUNDLE
$60 VALUE FOR ONLY $36
 
I have to post about this, because not only is it totally adorable, but its a GREAT DEAL! I have had people asking me a lot about this package, and it has gone over very well!
 
Scentsy has put together a package for Spring, that is available only from March 20th to April 30th
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca/Scentsy/Buy/ProductDetails/28693
 
Scentsy’s Spring Bundle includes:
 
1 Easter Egg Premium Scentsy Warmer
1
Jumpin’ Jelly Bean Scentsy Bar,
1
French Lavender Scentsy Bar
and 1
Coconut Lemongrass Scentsy Bar.
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca/Scentsy/Buy/ProductDetails/28693
 
 
 

 
All My Love,
Brittany Gerrity
Independent Scentsy Consultant
b.gerrity@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment