Wednesday 30 April 2014

Scentsy TAG

Hey Scentsy Friends!!

There have been videos flying around YouTube with an Independent Scentsy Consultant TAG

Although I haven't yet done my video version of this (soon to come I promise!) I thought I cold still share with you my answers to the TAG questions :) 

Oh and by the way, you might be thinking that this is probably going to take longer to type out than it would have been to just do a video in the first place... And you're probably right... Lol 

The reason that I am doing this version now is because my Scentsy office is in shambles at the moment... In the middle of redoing my Scentsy space ... So I don't have a good place to film it at the moment! NEW OFFICE ARRIVES TOMORROW .... YAYYYYY!!

Anyway getting on with it lol

Question 1: What's in your Scentsy warmers right now?
Answer: my bedroom has Zen Garden, my upstairs bathroom has Lilacs & Violets, my daughters room has Newborn Nursery, my kitchen has Mochadoodle, my dining room/where my office is going has Mystery Man, my living room also has Mystery Man, and my downstairs bathroom has Simply Irresistible

Question 2: What is your all time favourite scent?
Answer: Wow this is a tough one.... Off the bat I want to say blueberry cheesecake because that's the first scent I ever smelled warming, but I have to say that my favourite is probably Happy Go Lucky

Question 3: How many warmers do you have?
Answer: Well I guess question 1 kind of gives this away... But my personal warmers that I use at home, I have 7... To make this answer a little more interesting I will tell you which warmers I currently am using... My bedroom has the Black Zebra Element, my upstairs bathroom has the Taro plug in, my daughters room has the Cupcake, my kitchen has Natures Haven, my office/dining room has the sleek black warmer that I received at Spring Sprint with the 10 years frame, my living room has the lue chevron, and my downstairs bathroom has the whoot plug in 

Question 4: What type of scents do you prefer?
Answer: Hmmm... I can't say I'm overly picky, I like a lot of scents... But if I had to pick I would probably say clean/fresh smells. Now, with that said my opinion on clean and fresh changes lol

Question 5: How long have you been an Independent Scentsy Consultant? OR When did you first discover Scentsy?
Answer: I guess I could answer both of these questions .. I became an Independent Scentsy Consultant at the end of October 2013... But I first discovered Scentsy at the beginning of 2013 at my friends house (which is also where I first smelt blueberry cheesecake)

Question 6: What is the first fragrance you ever warmed?
Answer: The first fragrance I ever warmed was Welcome Home because that's what I was sent in my starter kit :)

Question 7: What is your favourite bath and body/ Layers product?
Answer: My favourite bath & body product would be my daily duo of Sunkissed Citrus shower gel and body lotion... But my favourite Layers product is the Washer Whiffs and Liquid Laundry :) especially in black raspberry vanilla 

Question 8: Do you coordinate according to season?
Answer: Yes and No.... I generally don't change all of my warmers... I might change the one in my office to something seasonal, but other than that my warmers are my warmers and they stay where the are lol ... As far as scents go though, I suppose I do change them according to season.... I guess that's mainly because Scentsy puts out seasonal scents (spring&summer or fall&winter) for their catalogue seasons. So I typically have in my home what is currently available in the catalogue :) right now I have more floral scents and fruity scents... And in the fall and winter I generally have the more cozy scents (cinnamon and pumpkin etc)

Question 9: What scent would you like Scentsy to come out with?
Answer: Hmmmmm... Another tough one... They have everything lol... But I guess something that smells like barbecue haha... I mean if they can duplicate the scent of a tomato vine, or burnt rubber km sure they can get my house smelling like barbecued ribs haha

Question 10: which scents do you want back for good?
Answer: Eucalyptus... Hands down. Love it and so does everyone else I know! 

And that, Scentsy Friends is then end of the Scentsy TAG!!

I hope you enjoyed and if you do the Scentsy TAG email me your answers! I'd love to hear them!!

talkinscents101@gmail.com

All my love,

Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment