Friday 25 April 2014

FRAGRANCE FRIDAY

APRIL 25, 2014

IT'S FRAGRANCE FRIDAY!

 

Okay... So I have been trying to do my Fragrance Friday's with the new Spring/Summer Scents that Scentsy has come up with for this catalogue season... but this week, I couldn't resist!!

This one is from the Romance Collection: No matter what sends thrills up your spine, you'll find the perfect fragrance to suit your mood in the Scentsy Romance collection.
 

 

HAPPY GO LUCKY

 

https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca/Scentsy/Buy/Search?query=happy go lucky

Available In:
Bar, Room Spray, Scent Circle, Travel Tin, Scent Pak
Shower Cream, Shower Gel, Hand Cream, Body Butter, Bath Tablets, Body Lotion, Hand Soap, Hand Sanitizer, and Body Spray.

 

My Personal Opinion:

 
So I have to say that I never actually had this one personally in bar form.... until now, and I have stocked up LOL. My first experience with Happy Go Lucky was in the body spray. It has become my personal Layers scent... I now use it in the body wash, body lotion, and body spray, as well has have it warming constantly in my main bathroom that I get ready every day in.
 
There's something about this scent that does truly make me feel happy, and for me, it sparks memories of such happy times from my childhood. I still cant quite pin point WHERE this memory is from, all I know is that I love it, and its now one of my personal favourites!
 
 
Anyway that's all for now!
Off to get ready for a co-workers wedding! Yay!

All my love,
Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant
Talkin Scents 101




No comments:

Post a Comment