Wednesday 2 April 2014

Flyer Handouts

 
Hey!

So with however busy my life seems to get, I thoroughly enjoy running my Scentsy business! It almost feels like a hobby, rather than a job, and that's why I LOVE it!... a hobby that earns me an income??!! heck yes!!
 
I thought I'd share what I've been up to lately!
 
I have found a way to somewhat inexpensively (yet attractively) create mass flyer hand outs that are attracting attention to my business.
 
I use the following:
 
Product Lists - available for Independent Scentsy Consultants in the Scentsy Family Store.
 
 
They Look like this (photo shows both sides):
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca
 
So I add my info onto the top, beside the Scentsy Fragrance logo (ALWAYS LABEL EVERYTHING YOU DO) and fold it into thirds.
 
 
Inside of that, I put my own personal flyer... something that I have come up with that explains Who I am, What Scentsy Fragrance is, How to Order, How to Host a Party and the host rewards, and a bit of information on Joining the Scentsy Family
 
So, that is printed on regular paper, and it is also folded into thirds.
 
Attached to my personal flyer is a wax sample... I found on amazon.ca (for $3.25) hard candy molds that enable to me to make 80 scent samples from one bar of wax.
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca



 
Now, keep in mind, these samples are small, so it wouldn't be enough to warm in a warmer or anything, but it gives potential customers/recruits the chance to be able to smell and feel the product.
 
I typically use either the Scent of the Month, or I use something from the favourites collection (Such as French Lavender, or White Tea & Cactus).
 
The samples are put into little baggies (I get about 80 bags for $1 at the dollar store ... you can also find them in the jewelry section at wal mart, or your local craft store that sells jewelry making supplies.
 
I also have "Sample Cards" pre made.... Basically its a business card that has "Scentsy Sample" on it, with a line for me to write in the scent name, and then it has my information to contact me. This again, is an extra step that takes a bit of time, but having the sample name written on a card that someone can keep (just in case the sample goes missing) is great because they have my information, as well as the name of the scent!
 
So... The sample gets attached to the flyer, then the flyer goes inside the folded product list sheet, and then FINAL STEP... my Business card gets attached to the very front of that!
 
I know it seems like a huge process, but I am finding that the extra steps and effort that I put into this, the more of a response I have gotten.
 
So Final Product Looks Like This:
 

 
I make 250 of these at a time, it takes me about 2 hours
to complete this all (once I get in the swing of it! lol)
 
PS... I try to do this bi-weekly, if not that, then monthly :)
 
 
 
I had someone ask me how much it costs for me to do this.... The initial cost is a bit higher, because you would need the candy mold(s), the business cards, etc. which are all optional, of course.
 
 
So if I do the math on this and how much it costs me... it costs approx. $0.15 per flyer, plus the initial supplies.

Not tooooo shabbbyyyyy :)

That's it for now!!

Have a Scentsational Day!!

Brittany Gerrity
Independent Scentsy Consultant
b.gerrity@live.com
 

 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment