Tuesday 1 April 2014

April 2014

APRIL 2014
 
 
 
With all of the excitement the warmer weather and sunshine is bringing, I feel like the Warmer Of The Month and Scent Of The Month are PERFECT for April!
 
Scentsy, Inc has done an amazing job with choosing the perfect scents to introduce each month, and they certainly have not disappointed this girl this month!
 
Now, I have had my April Scent Of The Month since mid March, and have attempted to contain my excitement until now!
 
 
 
 
WARMER OF THE MONTH
10 % OFF RIGHT NOW
 
April 2014's warmer of the month is called "Cherry Tree"
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca/Scentsy/Buy/Category/1264
 
 
"Simple and subdued, Cherry Tree awakens memories of
spring festivals while triggering the promise of new life."
 
 
SCENT OF THE MONTH
 
April 2014's Scent Of The Month is called "Sugared Blooms"
 
https://brittanygerrity.scentsy.ca/Scentsy/Buy/Category/1264
"Soft petals fresh with morning dew, sweet berries touched with a
kiss of sugar evoke springtime to brighten your day."
 
 
 
My Scent Opinion:
 
If you want my personal opinion of Sugared Blooms, I do have to say, for a person who isn't overly fond of floral smells, I do LOVE this one. I has a hint of floral, but I feel as though the combination of the scent of fresh berries somewhat brings that strong floral scent down a notch.
 
When I first get my Scent Of The Month package, I always smell the scent before I read it's description. The only way I could describe this Scent was "MMMM IT SMELLS LIKE SPRING".
 
My daughter thought I was a little crazy, being five years old, she can't quite wrap her mind around how a season has its own smell... haha. She said "Mommy.... spring is not a scent"... Oh man... so of course the Scentsy Lady in me sprung into the "Scents Evoke Memories" type of conversation, and in the end my daughter understood.
 
I may have taken us smelling EVERY tester I have in stock, but she eventually got the idea. She would smell scents like... French Lavender from our favourites collection, and she would say "This smells like nanny's bed" - which was the perfect way for me to describe how the memory of cuddling nanny in her bed was evoked by the scent.
 
Of course, my mom, aka "NANNY" uses the Scentsy Layers laundry aids in French Lavender haha.
 
 
Anyway Scentsy Friends, I think that's all for now!!

Remember to always stay tuned and check back for updates!
 
 
Look for me on Facebook!
 
 
All My Love,

Brittany Gerrity
Certified Consultant
b.gerrity@live.com
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment